Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2015

My time at the Zoo


The Zoo Trip
First we looked at the giraffes and the zebras. Then  we  went to the other side. I saw the  springboks. When I saw the ostrich it was big. Then I saw the zebra and it was in the enclosure. I also saw the giraffes near by. I saw a  baby giraffe, it was small like a banana.  

The rhino was playing with the log. It’s ribs were like a  stick. Then we went to see the flamingoes. They were eating the small fish in the water. The flamingoes were pink as strawberries. The elephant Burma was eating and it was fun.  
Then it was morning tea time. After morning tea we went
to see the Baboons. Their bottoms were as pink as cake. Then we went to see the seals. They were swimming in  the water. They were funny and cool. It was fun watching them. When I saw seals they were  making me happy as they were doing lots of tricks. Then we went to the  penguins.

After this we went to see the red pandas. Across from the red pandas were the meerkats. The meerkats were running around.
            
this is when i went to the zoo trip

1 comment: