Pages

Friday 13 November 2015

My Chopsticks challenge recount

My Recount on chop stick challenge


Today  we were  doing  chopsticks challenge so we had to pick up the wine gums  with the chopsticks so Mrs Paton said start.  So  my group always be   last .   Nyjah pick the wine gums   from the bowl to get the wine gum to the next bowl .  shailah  is going to the next bowl and then she went to go to the other person . My groups name is Nyjah  Shailah and Juliet and Hajera . Joseph was  picking  the wine gums to the next bowl . Then Mrs Paton was measuring the ones that drop onto the table. So she tell’s as who    drop the wine gums  on the table  measuring it then they say the numbers and then writing it down. Then  we had to use  google drawing to make a post then we had to put it up on or blog  and then we had to do I challenge  half of the class  and then the  1st group win the challenge  . The End

     
this is my chop stick challenge recount

No comments:

Post a Comment