Pages

Sunday 1 January 2017

Summer Learning Journey - television show

today i have to talk about what my countries and that is Canada  popular   television show and tell what will i gave it rate 5 or 4 or less .


  1.  Caillou’s Fun in the Mud
  2.  he like go out side for a avenger 
  3.  I really like how  he was acting out like i frog  




      I think i will gave it a 5 because little kids  can learn for it and they will love  do this what he does  in it and everyone please  watch  it  . 
   


      


2 comments:

  1. Hey Sharon nice rating giving the show a 5. I like how you gave a reason why you gave it 5. Nice Job. Keep up the great work.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon,

    It's great to read that you enjoyed the Canadian television show, Caillou, so much. I have to admit that I didn't watch it as a child growing up in Canada because it wasn't on television yet.

    When it was introduced in 1997, it became a huge hit and it ran for 10 years. It is now in re-runs.

    I hope others will read your blog and go to Youtube to watch a short clip of the show. I wonder if they will give it a 5/5 rating as well...

    Good job, Sharon.

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete