Pages

Tuesday 29 November 2016

rap battle by Sharon

The Wright Brothers vs  Amelia Earther


My name is Amelia Earthera I was famous in the 19’s some people is just jealous because they just want my money , i'll fly you die .

We are The Wright Brothers
Hey we are the wright brother we don’t  want to fight we want to Ride and look at the sky,  we not jealous you think
But look at the sky and i want to tell something were at          

                                                      
Richard Pearse VS Jean batten
Jean Batten Rap Battle
My name is jean batten, I was born 1909.  I can teach you how to fly. We can go real high, like we flying in the sky. Looking from the top making you wanna drive, but don’t be silly or else you might die.

Richard Pearse
My name is Richard Pearse I am very old my age is 75 your just A fool because I was one of the people to fly one of the flights. STOP being jealous because I already have the best flights.
I’M OUT!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment