Pages

Thursday 22 December 2016

Summer Learning Journey - Recommending A Book To Curious Kiwi


Image result for appley dapply's nursery rhymes it blue


The book tell you the title of the book . The name  of the Author  is  Beatrix Potter . This book that i pick is about what they do ever day .  I tell you one thats funny now who is this knocking at cotton tail door tap tappit she heard it before and when she peeps out there is nobody there. but a present of carrots put down on the stair .hark i hear it again tap tappit  tap tappit i really believe it's a littel black rabbit 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon,

    How nice that you chose a Beatrix Potter book to recommend. Both of my daughters, Rachel and Leigh, loved the Beatrix Potter books - especially the ones with bunnies in them. They particularly loved the illustrations - perhaps you do too?

    I'm glad that you like to read - a great hobby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon,

    How nice that you chose a Beatrix Potter book to recommend. Both of my daughters, Rachel and Leigh, loved the Beatrix Potter books - especially the ones with bunnies in them. They particularly loved the illustrations - perhaps you do too?

    I'm glad that you like to read - a great hobby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste Sharon, nice to see you stall doing the Summer Learning Journey Challenge. This book looks like a awesome book. I like the cover of the book. I like how you talked a little about the book. Good job. Keep the hard work up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon
    Great to see you reading during the holidays. That book looks interesting. If I see it, I will read it. Keep up the good work!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia orana Sharon,

    Thank you for such a wonderful book recommendation for Curious Kiwi, I'm sure he will love your idea! I especially like how you have shared one of your favourite nursery rhymes from the book. Are there lots of different ones in this book?

    I remember reading Beatrix Potter books when I was younger, and the Tales of Peter Rabbit used to keep me entertained for hours :-) Have you read any other books by Beatrix Potter?

    I hope you have found some time during your holidays to read. I'm currently reading a new book in between all the blogging I get to do with all of you!

    Ka kite ano,
    Dan.

    ReplyDelete